1st “Railway Stations” Conference
BKT Elektronik is proud to be the Silver Partner of the 1st “Railway Stations” Conference organized by the Polish Chamber of Railway Equipment Producers and Railway Service Providers, which will be held on 1-2 December 2016 in Poznań.
Information from the organizer:
The conference aims at presenting different functioning models of train stations and drawing conclusions from investments that have already been completed. We are offering a debate regarding the future of railway investments, which will present the needs and expectations of the owners, administrators and users.
PKP S.A. owns 2,500 train station buildings and is planning to combine the investments in the buildings with the modernization of the infrastructure (such as railway tracks and platforms) managed by other company from the GROUP — PKP PLK SA. Major investment trends of PKP S.A. include: IDS (Innovative Systemic Train Station), integrated communication centers, agglomeration and development projects.
New EU financial perspective, own funds of PKP S.A., and state budget allow converting the existing train stations into modern and functional buildings with appropriate accessibility and aesthetics, guaranteeing safety and professional passenger service.
Scope of the conference:
- State of works on the ministerial strategic document specifying the trends of train station facilities management
- Train station modernization scheme
- The effects of the Integrated Transfer Centers on the regional transport development
- A chance for train stations to receive a new life — collaboration with self-governments
- Actions of railway companies for better passenger services
- The role of information at modern train stations and communication centers
More information on: http://www.dworce.com.pl/